View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 03:06 PM   #17
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
In order to put some risk into the potential reward. When dead, the NW would not have to haunt someone every night. But if they choose to, regardless of the role, that player will be notified via PM from me that their sleep was haunted by the NW. This I can see would limit the power of the NW, that I feared could happen if allowed every night once a wolf was dead.

I really like the strategy in this option, because as Rikae said it could give the ordo "haunted" a new perspective. Also, there would be a risk for the NW to decide to haunt someone every single night. Of course the player can claim whatever they want, that they suffered from nightmares...etc It could be a bluff, a lie to attract the living wolves to kill them.. The potential is fascinating.
Actually, could probably include this possibility in Option 1 as well. That is the NW goes into effect once there are 2 dead wolves. They don't have to send in a haunt every night, but if they do the person, regardless of role will be notified?

I'd like some more feedback on this please.

Last edited by Boromir88; 05-23-2020 at 03:09 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote