View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 12:42 PM   #10
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
And no Medium on day Two (since only one person is dead - most likely)
There will be 2 people, the first from D1 and the second from N2 (unless Ranger save).

Quote:
And there might not be a Medium on day Three (in the case of a tie).
Or any Day from that matter. From what I understood, a Medium vote requires that over 50% of the Dead Thread votes for them. I.e. even if there are 10 dead people, but their votes are split 4/3/3, there will not be a medium (because in this case you need a minimum of 6 votes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
And there's no guarantee that a Wolf will be killed on the first few days either.
That would make a formidable pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
Would there be a random Medium or just no Medium on the first two or so days?
I think no Medium. Having a random Medium defeats the point of achieving a majority+ vote, which gives the village certain info. If the Medium is random, that info is lost - in fact, the village doesn't even know if the vote is from the GT or if it's randomized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
Would the Nightmare Wolf not be able to stop the Medium (to prevent them from being too powerful)?
The NW acts at Night on gifted roles. They do not act during the Day. Also, the Medium is not a permanent role, but rather a title that gets voted to a different person every Day. That person doesn't have a special power they are in charge of, their vote just counts twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
Would the other Wolves know who the NW is?
I think that's still in the air. Is the NW a predetermined role, or is it the first (or second) wolf to die, or do all dead wolves PM amongst themselves and send a collective pick?