View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 12:12 PM   #40
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
If the Seer dies late in the game and has not managed to reveal anything - or has left just some hints about her dreams, then there surely is a possibility of that problem. Although, if she doesn't have a wolf / wolves on her list, then it's not that a big one - and anyway, the wolves cold use the situation to their advantage (the seer has no "known wolf" and the QT votes for an innocent - the wolves leap on that: "let's follow the Seer!"). Hmm... let's think about that as well.
Isn't that just classic WW shenanigans?

Quote:
Also I think two hours before the DL might b better time for the QT-vote - unless 2-3PM - is too early for many Americans.
No more problematic that the DL itself.

Quote:
Let me hear your thoughts on the cobbler-role. We can include or not, just as the majority wishes.
My experience has been that it's tremendous fun to be a Cobbler, and notably annoying for the Village who must deal with xem. If Wolves are three, have one. If an extra Wolf is added, I'm fine either way.