View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 01:53 PM   #13
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Sounds like a good idea. However, I wonder whether it may not be better to do the thing that has been done a few times in the past - that the Dead Thread (or in this case, QT) "empowers" a villager by voting for someone, and the person they vote for then gets, for instance, an extra weight for their vote - i.e. their vote counts as two.
I actually like the separate vote (as opposed to an empowering vote) better. I've never played in a dead thread game, but I followed them, and the empowerment did seem like more stress and complication than good use. Besides, the big debate in past games was how to use the vote to communicate information, as roles were not known. However, Roles will be known here, and the information left to convey is more vague (e.g. who we think the dead wolf's pack is, who the Seer dreamed as innocent two nights ago). I think it's cooler to let the dead keep voting a diluted vote that directly affects the tally.

By the way, what happens to the Gifteds when they are in quarantine? Can the Seer still dream? And how about Wolves - can dead Wolves PM amongst themselves?