View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 09:05 AM   #4
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Does this mean the "Wolves" are asymptomatic carriers? I kind of love it.

I wonder whether a full-fledged Quarantine Vote might not disrupt things too much, though - for instance, if a Seer gets killed without explicitly revealing their results, the village would almost have to follow the first Quarantine Vote on the assumption that the Seer was behind it. I don't really know whether that would be a problem, though, or if it's just part of the fun.

As far as the seniority system goes: rather than pinning the timing down to a single person being available at the right moment, I'd suggest making a tie go to whichever person had the most veteran Quarantinee vote for them, out of the QTs who were involved in the tie. So if the Day 1 lynch votes for a third party, we'd look at the Night 1 kill's vote instead (or the Day 2 lynch, etc etc). That makes it slightly more automatic, and means a less-active Quarantine House isn't a game-breaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun
That would seem to have a large effect on the Quarantined votes. How likely are the Innocents there to listen to a known baddie?
That depends - is the know baddie saying 'you definitely shouldn't vote for him, he's totally not a wolf' - and are they telling the truth when they say it? They're definitely giving you information - you just need to work out if it's a bluff or not.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote