View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 10:24 AM   #320
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
... I've found some more Zong videos. Some from a 2012 performance:
Ooh, neat! Something to watch next week. I think Roman Susalyov might be my favourite Finrod overall, so looking forward to more of his performances.

Took a brief look at the search - I see quite a few repeats from stuff you've found previously, but also a few new ones. There's a Prison Duet, and I think the only version I've seen of that was the V2 one. That would be nice to compare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
And I still haven't seen hide nor hair of the purported Daeron songs.
Well, there was a hair, I guess... He appears in that abbreviated play that has Aria right after the Domestic (because "duet" is too non-specific ^.^), where they have the two Elvish dancers in turquoise costumes. I don't think he speaks though.

Also, pretty sure that some photos I saw on the Temple's VK gallery were tagged as Daeron and Edrahil. But yeah, no songs to accompany these folks, though they should each have lines in the musical at this point.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 10-08-2020 at 10:28 AM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote