View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 02:11 AM   #12
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerenIstarion
Once, long ago, before apes came down to the plains to become humans, and the most progressive and expensive videocard had 32MB of memory, your humble servant joined the Barrow-Downs. The day of my death was a happy day, and I would share the joy with you, beloved and esteemed co-Downers
This still holds true, and even more so - another year gone, and I have semi-round figure to celebrate now, tenth of a jubilee - 5 years!

It is a cliche I'm going to address you with, but truth is not worn for repeating, as truly I'm going to tell you that I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve (Yes, it is a compliment, though I haven't participated in related thread to state it)

And of course, shuffling the quote a bit, to tell you that I am immensely fond of you all, and that five years is too short a time to be dead among such excellent and admirable ghosties and ghoulies and wee student beasties, as you are

What else? Speeches should be short and to the point, so that's it, nice and short: Happy Deathday to Me

Almost forgot: hope to be around and to see you around in forty five years, when I have proper jubilee to celebrate

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!

Last edited by HerenIstarion; 09-24-2005 at 02:15 AM.
HerenIstarion is offline   Reply With Quote