View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 12:21 AM   #501
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Well, well... I go on vacation for a few days and everybody starts talking about how they imagine me. I hope that means I was missed.
Quote:
the phantom always reminds me of a friend of mine: about 5' 11", dark hair, dark eyes, something of a theatre geek, and always wears black
Quote:
the phantom dresses in goth clothes or my name isnt Andrew Edward Ma........
hes tall taller than me about 6'3 skinny black hair slick back like Malfoy's from HP and has his eyebrow pierced hes a very creepy fellow in my mind
Quote:
Ye know, ye're right...Phantom definately has an eyebrow piercing...Don't know why I didn't think of it...
I suppose if I was someone else and saw someone named "the phantom" I would probably think he looked like what you guys are describing. So I guess I should've picked a different name cause your mental pics of me are as inaccurate as a Nebraska weather forecast.

I often wear black t-shirts, sweaters, and dress shirts but that's where the similarities between your version of me and the real me end.

6'3" or 5'11"? Sure, when I'm on the step up from you.

Dark hair? Well, during the winter in bad lighting it's almost dark enough to be called light brown.

Piercings and goth? Hee hee, not even. My grandma would go goth and get piercings before I would.

Creepy? I really do try to be, but I'm such a sweetie that they just give me a hug and go "Awww, he's trying to be creepy, isn't that cute?"
Quote:
I guess is would be considered longish. Rather floppy and laid back looking (the hair)
That's funny. I've recently grown my hair out a bit longer and put it back kind of loose and floppy. Overall a decent description Fea. You didn't cheat and look at my picture on Alka's site, did you?
Quote:
owns a long black cloak and a very operatic white mask
I've still got the cloak but on my trip this really loud girl named Christine stole my mask! And that after I sang such beautiful music for her!