View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 01:02 PM   #118
Arry
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arry has just left Hobbiton.
There were voices, loud voices that penetrated the thick grey cloud enshrouding his head. He lay quietly trying to sort them out. Tollers, he thought. And Master Boffin. And another, now, giving direction.

‘Tollers, come here. We’re going to get Primrose moved into the kitchen...’

Primrose!

Will struggled out of the foggy soup of his thoughts. His left arm hurt like crazy, as did his head now, he realized. He pushed himself up to a sitting position, his head spinning wildly at the sudden movement. Will's stomach revolted at the movement and he promptly threw up.

‘Just get her in to the Perch. I’ll get myself in.’ He leveraged himself up to his knees. ‘It’s all my fault, really...that she’s hurt.’ There were bright stars of light that seemed to explode inside his head and little holes of darkness that threatened to dim his vision altogether. Will got to his feet and leaned against the wall of the stable. He cradled his left arm against his chest, fighting down the urge to cry out with the pain.

‘See to Prim; I’ll be alright,’ he rasped out in an unsteady voice. Will took a few unsteady steps in what he hoped was the direction of the kitchen door.

Last edited by Arry; 07-05-2006 at 01:21 PM.