View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 08:28 PM   #120
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Piosenniel, I have mentioned it to Tevildo and I don't know why he has not made any change, but I noticed in your last list of characters, ages, races, and players, you mentioned that Dorran was 37 and Athwen 39. Well, that is indeed the ages that are in our bios (at least, last time I checked they were.) However, the two are the same age, and they're both supposed to be 39. Dorran is a few months older than Athwen. I brought up this subject with Tevildo in a PM some weeks ago, and my calculations are correct, so if you could please change his age to 39 at least in your list of characters, then that would be great. Sometime or other, Tevildo will edit his own post, I think, or you could just do it for him.

Child and Durelin: At the beginning of the story, the ex-slaves and the slave escapees are all together, right? The slave escapees have already done their escape and we will not have to write about it, correct?

I'm going to bed. I will try to gain access to a computer sometime when I am gone this weekend, but no promises. 'Sides that, I doubt too many people will mind, for it seems several of you are busy, too.

-- Folwren