View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 12:46 PM   #74
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
To Everyone:

If everyone would like to simply finish the first post for their main character, the short bio for your minor character can wait until after the game has started.

We can then get things started sooner. We don't want anyone getting bored.

Thanks!

~Durelin

Edit:

Quote:
The slaves escape from a plantation somewhere on the northwest shore of the Sea of Nurnen, correct? And now at the start of the RPG, they're camping out in the southern mountains? Does this mean that to get to the mountains they've already travelled about 100 miles (much of it being fertile land, granted), including crossing the west-east river that sticks out of the Sea of Nurnen (that's what I'm getting from looking at my map)?
Sorry, Firefoot. To answer your question: I was picturing the plantation being more Southeast. I am not sure if I was correct in this, though. I saw the most resonable place for the slaves to escape to to be the Southern range of the Mountains because otherwise they would have to cross the rest of Nurn, which means they would be much more likely to be recaptured.

What were you picturing, Child? And again, a thousand apologies if I've missed something...

Last edited by Durelin; 06-26-2006 at 12:50 PM.