View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 04:05 PM   #580
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
I think he thinks he is. The relevant section:
That makes sense. He might think he is talking abiut Finrod, but doesn't realize it's actually about himself. Okay, I can take that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
Wait, C'n'C echo the madness line? Who are they calling mad? That's really thrown me. Ummm. I think unless you have a good idea for it, repeating the madness chorus just for the sake of it is probably... just... doing it for the sake of it, I don't know, it's late. Would it work if Thingol sang "I" along with Melian's "you", rather than as an echo?
Sorry, poor phrasing on my part. They sing the background "echo" lines, but they don't say "madness", they throw some general insults like "you are my enemy forever" and the like. Basically what we have.

Let's see what happens when we get there witb the music. It might be cool to include both musocal variations, but I agree that for lyrics one would suffice. Umm... Can we table that thought for now as to be revisited when we get there?