View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 07:15 PM   #563
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...lPVPBaYlsW/pub

^ The new published version of the doc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
By sheer luck, my phone has cached the English Libretto. I've rescued a copy; it's stripped the links out, but the lyrics are all there. I'll put it into your new doc in the next few days.
My first thought was - hurray, this will save us a lot of energy in reconstructing it.

My second thought was - Oh no! You've catalogued 20 years of recorded performances there, but those links are stripped too! Thankfully I think most of them were also linked in the thread at some point or other, so there is a good chance of rebuilding at least the Appendix links. I might get onto that at some point...

Update: I put in the links to the videos, live actions, and instrumentals, since I've been cataloguing those at the start of the thread. I am only missing the video to Minions - which I am not sure if we have a final version of? unfortunately I don't remember the nice way you've formatted and called the links initially, but they are linked. Both to all the individual songs, and on the bottom of the document.

Update #2: in unrelated news, Lora's website is miraculously back up again! The web giveth, and the web taketh away.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 02-24-2022 at 09:43 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote