View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 04:24 PM   #135
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I am very sorry, it has been ... a day, and I don't have the mental capacity for detail right now. So what I am going to do is jump on and bandwagon with Greenie and hope it helps others out either by putting some pressure on Legate to enable a better read, or giving the wolves pause for thought on whether to push the lynch and incriminate themselves (if he is ordo) or play avoidantly (if he is a wolf).

I will say that I was reluctant to argue myself out of having suspicion of either Inzil.voter yesterDay. The logic seemed sound but my gut feels either Greenie or Legate could easily be nasty wolvses throwing a fellow wolf out there to make themselves look good. I still feel sally is suspicious. The vote avoidance was just odd and any defences she has tried to put forth haven't really helped.

So:

++Legate