View Single Post
Old 07-17-2002, 08:36 AM   #87
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
Sting

"Har!" grunted the barbarian, "Robbing a trade caravan is mere child's play, Thorondruin."

"Well, it's time be separated the men from the boys," grinned the tall lanky man.

"Aye," agreed Ozracles, helfting his battleaxe, "After I have gutted the few who guard the caravan, I will leave you to do the pickings."

"Don't damage their heads, dear Ozracles," purred Himelilek, "After all you need the ears and I the gums, either of which are so hard to get from smashed skulls."

"I intend to hew their nodding heads right off," the Barbarian yelled, swinging his heavy axe and splitting an empty keg into two.

"Allright," said Thorondruin, "We take the trade cart, sell their wares in the black markets and get ourselves better weapons and armour."

"Armour is for weaklings," sneered Ozracles.

'Shut up, fool! hissed Thorondruin, "Taking a Silmaril will be quite a task I wager."

"Grraahh!" roared the barbarian and walked off with Himelilek feigning fear and making a face at him as he did so.

Ooc - Thorodruin should have a clash with Ozracles about the killing issue, because a barbarian revels in bloodshed. I think a crazy elf like Himelilek should also enjoy watching eyes roll in lopped off heads. Boy, when I get into character, I get into character. Grraaahhh!

[ July 17, 2002: Message edited by: Cimmerian ]