View Single Post
Old 01-24-2002, 02:50 PM   #26
the_master_of_puppets
Haunting Spirit

the_master_of_puppets has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

right, well, wot can i possibley say after all that?! lol. i actually thought every actor in the film portrayed his/her part excellently, and they really made them all come to life. i feel legolas and gimli didnt get enough lines, but TTT shood have that amended since they r a major part of it...celeborn was kinda i dunno queer(?) but he only was in one scene! heh heh. i thought they perhaps put galardiel a little more meanacing then i imagined she might be; but then i guess thats how it was supposed to be even in the books. ok so now that iv said that im most looking forward to meeting the people of Rohan in TTT, but not eowyn because 4 some absurd reason while reading TTT and TRotK i took a serious dislike to her- god knows why. lol. soz 2 all those of u who like her! so im looking forward 2c-ing how she is portrayed in film and if it can bring me round to liking her...<P>oh and seeing wot gollum looks like 2 might be interesting...it isnt until TRotK that sam finds frodo naked is it? just a thought but elijah wood naked...that might cause an uproar! lol.
the_master_of_puppets is offline   Reply With Quote