View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 08:37 PM   #149
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

Thanks peeps. With everything goin' on here I had at one point considered posting something to the effect of, "Oh, yeah, and she died" but then I got into the fun of writing it .

About that wrinkle in the timeline, Fordim with The Emissary seemingly in two places at once. As of this morning, *cough* Oro *cough* still had not filled in her "under construction" post from Feb 4. I had been waiting for her and Alak to finish the interview, but as you yourself said recently,

Quote:
Everyone: Remember, if a post has been Under Construction for more than 24hrs feel free to proceed with your own posts as you see fit. The burden for editing or changes should always rest with the person who left the UC up!

One More Thing: Another rather substantial jump forward in time is coming soon. . .
As I didn't want Bekah's exit caught in your time warp jump, I thought it best to post now and let others rely on edits past.

I can always add posts to other gamers' posts if need be.

Beth the Mod
(Now, how many of you get that reference? )