View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #78
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Also I don't like Brinn's idea of not voting toDay. It's not only that the lynchings are our only weapon, but also the votes are one of the very few clues we have so not voting is kind of saying "I'm not going to let you read me". With this many players around it's probably a safe move.
And I'm sure you'd call it equally safe if I were to randomly vote instead. But at that point of the Day when it's too early to have the slightest suspicion, what else am I supposed to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
It wasn't Brinn but Bes who suggested that, but I think it's excusable in her, as she's new to this. A mere slip?
I'm pretty sure Nogrod is talking about my own decision not to vote because it was still too early in the Day, even if I might not return.

But anyway, I am back now, for a short time at least (my participation may be spotty since I am at work). And if I have enough time to look back at some things and see enough to form a suspicion, then I will vote before I leave again.

I don't like the jump on Boro either. I personally found his message to make perfect sense, so I don't really know what the reactions are all about and for that reason, I would like to go back and take a look at those who did jump on him.

Also, I think voting for someone based only on what you think is a 'slip' is rather ridiculous. If you think that way, then fine. But have some evidence to further back up that suspicion before making the vote.