View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 08:36 AM   #234
Angel_Queen
Animated Skeleton

Angel_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Ravon watched as Lewis ran into the fire. She didn't want him to get burned. She filled the two buckets up with water and began to carry them back to the fire. The buckets weren't as heavy as she thought. Ravon was use to carrying heavy things. After all she had trained with the men elves.

She began throwing the water onto the fire. She thought she could see Lewis but instead it was the flames. They seemed as if they were dancing. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't get use to the situation. She looked up to see that she had seen someone in the fire. The shadow of the person was getting bigger. "Lewis?" Ravon wasn't sure who or what it was.

Her heart stopped beating for a second when she noticed that Lewis had made it out of the fire. She couldn't stop now. She had to get back to getting water. As she got to the well she noticed a rock on the ground.
"My father rock, do you forget the kingdom of the fire?
The aeons grind you into bread.
Into the soil that feeds the living and transforms the dead."

She picked up another bucket of water and began to walk back to the fire. "The inn is lost to us now." She threw the water onto the fire and went back to continue getting buckets of water. [I[The inn maybe lost but our spirits won't die yet.[/I]