View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 06:06 PM   #227
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Roa had walked a long way from the shelter of the wild. Being raised as a Ranger of the North had it's advantages, though most of her kin now delt in Gondor with the King. She had traveled a long way to get to the Shire. Now she would stay at the Green Dragon, a good place to rest. Rest, however seemed a long way off. As she had neared the Inn, an all too familiar scent filled the air. She had run until the Inn was in sight and her fear confirmed.

She quickly joined the bucket brigade in stopping the flames. It seemed to late to save the structure, but Roa would not abandoned the task until all others had ceased. It was after many hours of passing the buckets that she realised the number of wounded. Determining that she was more service to them than the Inn, Roa quickly handed off her position to someone else. She then proceded to wander from one victim to another, using the best of her wilderness training of makeshift treatments. She laso did her best to calm the paniced and weeping. She hummed an old tune as she went, a cheerful she often used to keep her own spirits up on the road.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen

Last edited by Roa_Aoife; 02-10-2004 at 09:50 PM.