View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 08:33 PM   #2854
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
As shocked as she was Cree couldn't help but wonder what drove him to leave her the way he did. His death would not mean salvation for her. If ever she was alone she truly was now. He was her everything and now she had nothing. Avalon looked at Cree. The white crow could sense her friends hurting. She wished she could tell Cree everything would be alright, but she knew it wouldn't.

Cree felt something rolling down her cheek. She knew what it was. "Never did I shed a tear for my father, nor did I shed a tear for my fallen friends. But for Fáinu I shed only one tear. No matter how much I am hurting, I can't dwell for loosing him. I will mourn when the time calls but for now Avalon, I must go from these lands. Perhaps I will go back home. Back to the land I left so many years ago. But what will you do my friend. What will happen to the marvelous Avalon the last of her kind, the last of the white crows?"

Cree picked her bags up heading for the door of the Inn. This would be her last time in the shire. Perhaps she would head to Rohan instead? Right now she knew what she had to do. She would walk to the far away shores and make her monument for Fáinu. She would bury his pipe in the sands, where it would stay until the seas washed it away. Fáinu had given her everything she could have ever wanted. She received loyalty, friendship, kindness, and a caring touch, but the one thing she needed most of all she never received, Love. Cree left the Green Dragon Inn going for the shores and then she knew not where she would truly end up.