View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 09:36 AM   #1999
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The Dream Mithology

I had a dream today, which reminded me that I still didn't post two dreams I had a while ago. Here they are:

The first one was about Kuru's werewolf game. I dreamed that Mith was scried and found out to be a wolf, and I went "what the hell, she looked so innocent!" But then my smart conscious realized that this is just a dream, and began posting all the reasons that if Mith is shown to be a wolf in a dream, it doesn't necessarily imply that she's a wolf in the non-dream game. I really wanted her to be innocent.

The second occurred in the land of Westeros. Reek was sent to inspect the cities of Barrowtown (I wonder why my subconscious picked that one ) and Gulltown. Barrowtown turned out to be alright, but in Gulltown Reek found Mith and decided she was a problem. A brief dialogue ensued, at the end of which one of them turned into a giant werewolf and ate the other (can't remember which one though).

And today, I dreamed that Mith is actually a noisy woman in her late twenties, with dirty blonde hair and uncomfortably bright lip stick. She barely stays quiet and talks in a very vulgar manner. Also, apparently she is engaged to an old rich man. I've uncovered your secrets, Mith!

On a related note, Mith seems to be possessing my subconscious.