View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 11:34 AM   #1977
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Last night I had a dream I received some nice rep points from Squatter...I don't understand how it happened, but it's probably my dreams saying I've always sought the approval of Squatter.

I wrote a post in a thread talking about Middle-earth rivers, and one poster was griping about the enchanted river running through Mirkwood. All I said was

"smh for Mirkwood!"

And that post received a long rep from Squatter... about how I was so right because George Takei's social media fame has climbed so high, he's recognized as the leading authority in the Star Trek universe, and this has created some contention because Sulu was a relatively minor character compared to the others. And that somehow there was probably jealousy because I was the leading Middle-earth rivers expert. It made no sense, but it was a good dream.