View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #2966
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Now that would surely be amazing!

I, hmm, I would have to think about it, but I would definitely like to take part, whichever way. In the end, I think I could do almost anything. Unless there is, of course, a specific need for Legate voice which should be done by Legate.

I expect all people starting to fight for Mr. Mop <3 ! Otherwise, my probably most favourite people (aside from Mr. Mop) were in the previous part, so in case you wanted to make the Return of General Crock-Face (or somebody from his band), I claim him; otherwise, like I said, really not much of a preference, at least not right now. But I'll take a look at it...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote