View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 06:29 AM   #381
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Lhuna, I was doing my own analysis of Nogrod, but it got eaten. Anyway I doubt I could add anything to what you've got here. I mean, he's still in the "who knows?" category. Like everyone. I don't think the trouble is so much the weird game mechanics, per se, as that we so far haven't managed to lynch any spawn and thus have no connections to trace.

Although–

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote
You know, the reasoning only really works if you switch it around. Nog could not have known that tp would vote for you. "Sticking another nail in your coffin" would have brought the tally up to a tie. The only way for Nog to prevent a tie (and thus ensure a death) would be to vote someone who hadn't been voted before or to vote me, the frontrunner at the time. Your argument falls apart because Nog didn't know it would be a tie - tp's vote not only fell last, but it fell thirty seconds after DL.
However, tp had repeatedly said he would not vote for you, hadn't he? What I'm saying is that instead of voting for me, a lynch possibility,he went for someone who had no votes at the time, and someone who tp had also said he would not vote for.
A thought: Wouldn't it be awesome if Nog and Zil were on the same (evil) side, and Zil just made the bold move of using Nog's reluctance to vote him as a point in his favour?