View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 06:54 PM   #876
Tevildo
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tevildo has just left Hobbiton.
Thumbs up

Child -

I am more comfortable with this so let's go ahead. There's still going to be some sad deaths and injuries in that grove but hopefully not so many that we can't continue with the same story line.

Quote:
Let's assume for a moment that the number of deaths is a wee bit lower, the situation grave but not to the point of breaking. I see no problem with you continuing with your two posts for Azhar and Dorran, perhaps softening the first one just a tad with a word here and there (nothing drastic).
Yes, I can do that. But probably not till tomorrow.

Quote:
Would you consider having Lindir come in to help pull the chestnuts out of the fire?
That would be helpful. I will send you my ideas. To make this believable, one of my two characters should probably get hurt, but no one will die. My characters seem to have a knack for getting sick and injured since both of them have already been in the infirmary once. Athwen could make a fortune if she could just start charging for all these "housecalls".
Now Tevildo was a mighty cat--the mightiest of all--and possessed of an evil spirit,...and he was in Melko's constant following; and that cat had all cats subject to him, and he and his subjects were the chasers and getters of meat for Melko's table.