View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 04:27 AM   #47
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Well, physically I'm 18, but spiritually I'm about twelve.
Oh, so true, so true [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I actually thought that there was quite a few young people on the Downs, it is just that some of them are people who kind of just show up and then quickly dissapear, so that makes it kind of hard to keep an accurate count.

I right now am 17. Not a young teen in any way, even though I really did enjoy my "tweens" (I loved 12 and younger, once I hit 13 everything went downhill from there). I discovered LOTR in my middle teens via the films (well actually I kind of discovered it in middle school, but that is a long story...), and have been happy and content ever since [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Quote:
and adults on Books
well that is because it takes about that much time to know enough to make a valuable contribution to that forum [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I do love the Books forum though (even though I have not spent that much time on it), I have learned so much. I better start studying though so I can contribute, because once the movies are gone I am going to have to find something else to talk about.

Oh, and Meela, don't fret about your posts in the Books sounding "stupid". They are just fine. At least you are taking a chance and making a contribution, instead of sitting on the sidelines and not doing anything at all.