Old 07-19-2003, 01:02 PM   #72
Balin999
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Balin999 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Balin999
Sting

Quote:
Curious: What did your dictionary say?
I'm sorry but I can't remember right now. I was frying my brain in the sun today, at a beach volleyball contest (no, I was part of the organisation team), that's why this post may be a bit strange.

Quote:
I can imagine a true hunk!!!
Nee hee hee, I guess I'll send you a picture soon [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
I know many men say that they don’t like blondes but they never seem to mind me!
I guess it's different here in Austria. Here everybody seems to solely accept blonde women. But I don't like the ones who THINK they are the most gorgeous woman walking the earth. And there are plenty of them here.

And well, this forum is about the Barrow Downers, so why shouldn't people tell the others something about themselves which isn't about Tolkien? I would never accept such things at other threads, though.

Quote:
Balin999 what can I say… good looking, charming, sweet and a good sense of humour all in one! Man, I am waiting for that PM!!
Just your luck I'm living so far away from you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well, let's see, I might be able to PM you tomorrow he he.

Yes Diamond, I was thinking about you when i wrote that. But I noticed that there are far more female BD-members than I had expected.
And many of them really are some sweeties!
Ok, I hope this thread won't be closed, because I can't wait to hear some more compliments [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

...The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, but conformity...

...Everything is possible, except to ski through a revolving door...
Balin999 is offline   Reply With Quote