View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 06:54 PM   #137
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
I'm sorry.
But why exactly are there players conversing about the game, while the game is going on - outside of the thread?
Even if hypothetical.
I was under the impression that unless given specific instructions that you could - no outside communication involving the game was allowed between players.

This rule isn't new, so I'm deeply confused as to why it is going on.
To be honest I had just told her that I'd written a parody about my dream (which everyone already knew at the time anyway). Joking and banter continued and I was admittedly ill enough I wasn't thinking the straightest so we kept kidding each other until I realized, "Wait a minute, we're both still alive. Abort! Abort!" Not that that helps any, but I wanted to clear it up because from Alona's post on the game thread it looked like we were in cahoots on IM talking about strategy and the game when in fact we weren't; I got a bit off-topic in my illness and started talking about the game without entirely realizing it. So I just offered my above post as clarification to any who thought we might have been doing bad stuffs.

And now I've gotta have a nap so I can wake up at DL and find out who is right and who is dead. (I'm hoping at least one person figures out the movie reference in that.) Oh, and Izzy, you'll enjoy watching much more if you have popcorn. I know I am!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote