View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 05:45 PM   #132
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Sorry, couldn't resist!!

So I hopped on the computer, fully intending on checking up on the progress of the game, but first I checked my Facebook and lo and behold I had received a message from Alona telling me to check out this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
Now, when I play with Glirdan on the other hand, it's quite nice getting a little RL break from him! Especially cause we're always trying to kill each other in the games and I think we both kinda bug each other because our playing styles are soooo different and we surprisingly suck at reading each other, real test of our friendship! (would love it if he saw this )
And then I happen upon this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alona
Haha! ...I mean I'm not sending this to him via Facebook message, what are you talking about?
Haha Loving the image I have in my head of his reaction....
Just for the record, I got a good kick outta this!! And for everyone else, everything in that is true!! We really do have to avoid contact with each other until we're dead and we really do suck at reading each other!! But that's what makes it fun!!