View Single Post
Old 10-23-2003, 12:30 PM   #508
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Pio hehehe! you like that then [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] but I'm sure Elora and Everdawn won't keep you waiting long. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hildelol, yes I saw you come in just as I was leaving, I'm glad it didn't interfere with your post to much. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ealasaide Dúlrain has left your characters with a parting gift. "Use it wisely," (sorry couldn't resist) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Imladris Dúlrain has now found Maethor and roused him from his forced slumber. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Elora/Everdawn Tallas has had his fun and is now ready to face his fate at the hands of Barrold and Anavill. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Well I think thats everyone.

I must be crazy Five characters at once!!! but honestly I'm loving it. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] just be sure to let me know if I'm slipping with any of them.