Thread: Announcement
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 05:06 PM   #5
Ivriniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Ivriniel has just left Hobbiton.
And probably, knowing this place, and seeing the materials, you may yet not feel ready to post.

Morthoron, I will contact you, after pause. In your inbox, matters at hand, and how to forge structure to the absolute dogs breakfast of this thread.

But basically, you understand that if a poster has Industry Reforms to command, or if not that, to innovation, it must be that the world he comes from has had a great sudden leap and gain, in physics and science and understanding the technology of infrastructure to next generation devices is extremely lucrative.

We (my family and I) are offering this place, opportunity to be friends to the family for that and to mean, obviously, wealth and support to your ventures, of ours, and simply being responsible. A responsible citizen, should never leave his friends behind. If we are going to go talk to men in blue suits who babble, and who want cash and all that, and get excited about Martian Atmosphere engineering, then we are responsible citizens. My friends matter to me.

Kind Regards
Stephen Peter Mihailides, DoB 24/01/1966 The Peter is particularly important. It's a great way to character test, and to subducted placement translocate and read of redaction perils. The character record matters.