View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 03:02 PM   #552
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
I'm slightly worried about getting too paranoid. As in, someone sharing my suspicion instantly makes me feel better about the suspected person, and worse about the one who agrees with me. Gah. I'm having second thoughts on Nessa but I agree that we shouldn't vote for her toDay.

Actually. I went through the votes once again, with a hypothetical assumption that Nessa is a wolf, to see if any patterns came up. (Nessa was an easy one to begin with, since she has been suspected a lot and been in danger of being lynched thrice, so any connections with other players are more likely to show up.) What I concluded was this: If Nessa is a wolf, Rikae is one too (or else a cobbler), and vice versa. Rikae's strange retraction on Day 2 from Lottie to Inzil (both innocent, both promising lynch candidates) would make perfect sense if she was trying to save Nessa. At the time of Rikae's first vote, Nessa was on the lead and Lottie looked like the most likely runner-up for the lynch. Then Lommy gave Inzil a second vote, and Rikae switches to Inzil, bringing him to a tie with Nessa. Nessa's suspicion of Rikae and voting for her twice doesn't necessarily speak against this as Rikae was suspected by virtually no one else and faced no danger of being lynched.

However, we can't conclude anything until one of them is proven innocent or guilty. Hmm, I think I'll go have another look at the votes, to see if other connetions like this come up.

EDIT: Ouch, x-ed since Mac's 537. (Also, I almost typed "lynched since...")
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote