View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 02:50 PM   #542
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Maybe I'm suffering from the mentioned desire of wanting to see suspicious behaviour by a suspect, but Shasta's case of Mänwe looks like he's pushing for another silent scapegoat now that Nessa is falling out of favour at last, and his case of Cailín like some mild wolf-on-wolfing.
Well I wasn't suspicious of Shasta per se (it was more like, "he's been slipping under my radar but his being a wolf would fit the picture nicely") but that's exactly what I thought when I saw his cases.

Also, if Mac turns out to be a wolf, I'm going to start to vote consistently for the player I find the most innocent-looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Don't know what you mean. I'm not convinced of anyone's innocence (including yours) but my verdict is basically "no idea" and "won't vote for her". What is it that looks opportunistic?
Something about the tone: it struck me as if you were trying to phrase things so that they would sound bad. But now I went and read it again and it actually reminds me of my way of analysing people (in the sense that you don't just sum up what the analysed has said but consider what their actions might mean and stuff) and now I don't know anymore. Skip you drive me mad!

edit: xed with Shasta. Sorry.