View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 02:37 PM   #537
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
A side remark - this is nothing about agreeing or disagreeing with conclusions you make, but what makes you think that the Cobbler would anyway know any better than the rest of us innocents whether he should or should not suspect Nessa and Inzil?
Boro is a smart person, so he would undoubtedly have reached the same conclusions as I. (and then acted according to his role)

More seriously: If we assume that the cobbler has some decent idea who the wolves are, he could have assumed with high probability (from the suspected wolves' behaviour) that both Inzil and Nessa were/are innocent.

Everyone: Don't forget that five evil votes are against us toDay. There have been villages in the past where the baddies shrewdly took advantage of this. We should make up our minds who to vote for carefully and not spread it too much.

My preferences:
Tier I: Skip
Tier II: Shasta or Cailín
Tier III: Pitch
Tier IV and higher: there are some here I still suspect, but I'd really rather not go there toDay.

Last edited by Macalaure; 01-10-2011 at 02:43 PM. Reason: missing word
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote