View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 02:29 PM   #534
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Sorry it took me way too long. Blame Lommy, she was posting pictures on Facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Well, maybe they thought he won't be going, or did not know, or did not care so much for lynching the Cobbler.
I don't think your reasoning is very sound. Boro's being the cobbler isn't a proof that Mac & Rikae are innocent, but it certainly doesn't make their guilt more likely unlike you claimed.

Quote:
You didn't say you are a Wolf, you said that you are innocent because you wouldn't kill Ozban. And that's what I think, so I said yes, that's one of the main reasons why I am not suspecting you (among several others, of course).
No I didn't. You said you couldn't see good enough a reason for me to kill Oz on night 1, and I answered that the unlikeliness of it would have been a good reason for me to do it. But never mind, I was just wondering for a while if you were trying to drop a hint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwa
But I don't remember Boro ever acting that way as an Ordo.
Me neither, but I seem to remember him being exactly like that as the cobbler. Making long posts that basically say nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwa
We can't totally assume the Wolves know their Cobbler (and hope that they don't).
True but it's safer to assume they know her.

I'm torn about wilwa. She looks pretty innocent and arguments in an innocent way, but that doesn't mean she's innocent. I think she's one of those people who just have an innocent mindset whatever her role... Last time I played she was my cobbler, and we considered killing her almost every night because she just looked so darn innocent (fortunately we didn't).

I'm more concerned about skip again. He just feels way way off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa
After the Night kills, Legate sounds astoundingly like a gloating wolf.
Why would a wolf gloat when they still haven't got a gifted?

Quote:
because what you said could have been a hint to a cobbler for all I know.
A wolf doesn't need to hint to the cobbler at this point, especially if the wolf is Rikae (or someone else who can prioritize things correctly).

Shasta's analysis of Mänwe looks reasonable but it's also very easy to cast suspicion on a quiet player.

I know I'm flip-flopping (and will probably continue to do so till she's dead) but I feel considerably better about Rikae now that people are questioning her activities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip
You accuse the people who went with the Inzil/Nessa trail, regardless of who they accuse (gives them negative points) and credit those who stayed away from it, that's the point.
I see the logic in that even though it's likely not all the wolves took part in it. If Nessa is innocent (and I'm inclined to think so at the moment, at least enough to not vote for her today) it would be very convenient for the wolves to get the two of them lynched, therefore at least a couple of them were probably pushing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip
Because if you vote for the cobbler and not an ordo, there is no vindictive innocent to deal with the next Day?
Mac had been suspected so little that being part of a bandwagon against an innocent would hardly have got him lynched yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Like Eomer said yesterDay, chances are high they've already dreamed her (I certainly would have if it was me), and if they haven't, I think they should.
I can't believe I'm getting into this discussion (it's entirely different to suggest the seer come out than tell her who to dream of) but I wouldn't bother to dream of Nessa right now - basically everyone has talked about her, while there are still a lot of submarines.

I wouldn't vote for Boro today just because I find it more likely he's the cobbler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mänwe
I asked it to draw attention to the fact that a suspicious character might lie in these quiet players
To be fair I think we all know that already, but now it's a too late to lynch the quiet just to be on the safe side. It would be very convenient for a wolf to try to make us do exactly that, though.

Quote:
Because that day I didn't consider him a wolf.
And have things changed?

Quote:
At the point I voted, in my mind it seemed clear that Inzil would be the one to go, regardless I would not have voted for him as I said to Legate, I held no suspicion over him.
How did you know that? It was pretty even between Nessa and him till the end.

I really don't like skip's Greenie analysis - I'm not convinced of Greenie's innocence either, but it looks nastily opportunistic even though he says he won't vote for her today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
I should'a got a PM from the mod
I should'a learned to make them shoes
look at these baddies, decimating villagers, man
wish I could be one.
Seconded. Rikae when will we be wolves together?

I feel like voting Pitch or skip today. Not Boro (if we kill a wolf today, we can lynch him tomorrow). I could imagine myself going for Cailín, Shasta, ed and Mänwe... but rather one of the first two.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-10-2011 at 02:29 PM. Reason: xed since Nessa
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote