View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 02:21 PM   #530
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
This bad reasoning in unison is really getting me. The fact that our presumed cobbler is joining into it prominently should make that clear if nothing else does.
A side remark - this is nothing about agreeing or disagreeing with conclusions you make, but what makes you think that the Cobbler would anyway know any better than the rest of us innocents whether he should or should not suspect Nessa and Inzil? How should he know that he can safely accuse Inzil, if such a huge part of the village (unless they all were wolves, but that is even numerically impossible), didn't know it?

EDIT: x-ed with skip, Rikae and Nessa. "From that perspective" - from what perspective? If you think I am sounding Wolvish then of course I do, what's that supposed to mean? If you are innocent, I would ask you to try to gather some reason...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote