View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 02:05 PM   #526
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
(no quote tags, to save space)

If Nessa and Inzil are fellows this would be a very bold move. Yet it makes sense I guess. ~ Skip

That would be a nightmare, so have we reached the stage where Pitch, Nessa, and Inzil are just huge question marks we have to find them out or they will forever haunt us? ~ Boro

Honestly after three days of this crap, I think its high time we lynch one of the two inherently confusing people. I will probably vote for Inzil/Nessa. ~ Shasta

The enigmatic pair: Inzil, Nessa ~ Agan

Elaboration on Inzil/Nessa - honestly, at this point, the pattern's just going to repeat itself again. If one of them don't go today, they're going to be all the discussion will be about tomorrow ~ Shasta

I agree that Inzil and Nessa will continue to be a distraction and I am unhappy to see they have the focus of so much debate toDay. It might be best, as Boromir88, Shasta and others have said, to get them out of the way. ~ Cailín

I think Inzil and/or Nessa would clear up the weight hanging over the council so far and clear things up for my own head. ~ Boro

This bad reasoning in unison is really getting me. The fact that our presumed cobbler is joining into it prominently should make that clear if nothing else does.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote