View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 02:05 PM   #525
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip
Has been very careful not to put herself in the spotlight which often is a bad sign. Then again, she says she has little time.

Seems more active toDay though and looks sharp. Gawd, this is also going to sound wishy-washy, but I really have no clue. If she is a wolf, her poker-face is commendable. But no, I don't think I'll be voting Greenie (though I would to save myself).
Yes, I had time issues especially during the weekend, today I've finally got the chance to participate as much as I like to.

I'm not sure about that last sentence there, or mainly the addition in brackets. It's a weird thing to say - I would think it's pretty much obvious you are willing to vote me (or basically anyone) to save yourself, I'm not sure why you felt the need to mention it. Especially in context of the analysis of someone who doesn't look like a very likely lynch candidate at the moment.

EDIT: x-ed with Pitch
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 01-10-2011 at 02:08 PM.
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote