View Single Post
Old 08-23-2002, 08:14 PM   #195
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Gandalf_theGrey has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Bethberry:

Welcome back! * returns your bow of friendship * [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I look forward to seeing what direction you'll take based on your well-earned rank of Honorary Ranger. As for Podo, Esmerelda, Merry, and Hardwin for that matter, I'm envisioning their subplot more as a way of introducing Podo and Esmerelda than anything else, the better for these two characters to possibly appear in a future RPG. But who knows what will happen?

piosenniel:

Aauugghh, this figures. Just when someone returns to the RPG, someone else leaves! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Enjoy your time away and I'll look forward to seeing you back on Tuesday! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Meanwhile, your presence will be missed. Farewell for now, my friend. * bows with all best wishes to you *

Birdland:

Ready? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [Related note to everyone else: Those of us at the Trade Inn at Sarn Ford can not leave the Trade Inn if we're journeying together until ... until ... well, you'll see! Feel free to post as you wish, keeping that one caution in mind.] This should be fun ...

Gandalf the Grey

[ August 23, 2002: Message edited by: Gandalf_theGrey ]