View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #67
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Arr! What's all that talkin' 'bout me confessin' about? I be no confessin' nothin'. I be complainin' about ye scallywags!

Rikae be joking, of course, 'n while Nerwen be pickin' it up suspiciously, she don't do nothin' with it, so I'll let her get away. The suspicious one be Nogrod, who makes up a barrel o' nonsense and calls me the joker in th' game. Then he puts me into one boat with th' cobblers. Jumpin' on some vaguely floatin' suspicion and tryin' to start a band... arr... ship? of people pickin' up th' suspicion without thought and then givin' convenient votes.
Just 'cause Rikae cleared things up now doesn't make Nog's behavyurr less suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
c'mon, I don't understand German!
Yet quick ye are to draw conclusions. Yer daughter speaks no more German than ye, yet she has more sense behind her eye-patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
some Likedealer cap'n
Arrrr!! Get yeself some Wikipedia, ye scurvy dog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Just one more pointey fer ye t' consider - what abou' th' dead who do tell tales?
Dead gifteds who will share their knowledge with us. Dead cobblers who will try to pretend just that. Dead mutineers who will continue to help their mates by influencing the living. Dead ordinary pirates who will be lost. The living tryin' to read some sense into the mess. Hope we won't be forced to lynch somebody twice to get some knowledge at some time.

Ther's a whole lotta freebooters on th' ship tha won' say nothin' but pirate squabblin'. Mac Sparrow dusn' like that. How yer gonna get some decent plunder with such seafolk?
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote