View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 07:02 PM   #65
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
By the way... things being as they are - and the baddies having such an advance with us not being able to deduce anything from the lynches - the baddies would probably like to help lynching the vocal and generally trusted people (those you would trust to actually help you if you had an idea s/he is an innocent) in this one and to make the Night-kills on those who are not too active or would not make a big difference in helping you out (just follow others' ideas) etc.

Now why? Because we can trust somewhat those who are killed by Night but we can't trust those lynched by Day as we have no clue of their alignment.

So let's not aid them baddies...

Good to see you Rikae coming clear with that one! I understood the land-rats and peppersacks from the beginning and then thought you were actually translating it (we - me, Greenie and Lommy - were reading the thread in a hurry) - and as Kath made a note about understanding a lot and referring to your translation, I just thought it was about correct and made the comment on Mac making a revelation. Now I see it wasn't - and looking more closely to it even I can understand it wasn't.

But what is interesting to me is Boro's happiness to stick to that as I think I said Mac wouldn't do that kind of thing as he would know many of us (many of us - not including me that is) could understand German and therefore it looked cobblerish as most to me...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote