View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 04:19 PM   #50
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
McCaber - hey it's reasoning! So Shasta there.

Nerwen - fair point, need to think about who you're attacking.

Shasta - defending already! Suspicious there.

Lommy - should be lynched for the [insert censorship worthy word] bit ... I spent ages working out what it might be! Has some very good points about the dead.

Nog - this is where I'm slightly confused. He says Mac made a confession, knowing many of us (which makes it sound like he's including himself) could read it ... I could read a bit of it and I don't think he confessed. Thus the confusion. Oh ... apparently does not understand German. Well that makes a little more sense, still think it makes Boro's vote understandable though.

Eomer - votes Mira randomly.

Boro - thinks Nog is too quiet. Votes Nog. Consistent I suppose! But actually votes Nog for the Mac thing, so I kinda agree.

Eonwe - 'we should be working together' ... well, yes, thanks Captain Obvious.

Mac - even with my limited understanding of German I am pretty sure that he did not 'confess' there in anyway. I got about three-quarters of it and while I doubt I'd know the words for Cobbler or whatever it was Rikae said I still don't think he said them! I only make this a point because of Nog picking up on it. Ah it was mutineer.

Rikae - votes Inzil to get the ball rolling.

Mith - suspects Nog and Lommy.

sally - pokes Boro a bit.

Sooooo . . . nothing at all on Annu, Mira, Greenie and Inzil.

Barely a thing on most of the rest to be honest though!

I'm going to vote:

++EONWE

For being Captain Obvious. There were a couple of others who were making the same old points but his seemed particularly pithy.