View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 02:50 PM   #1066
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
I'm really anxious for Erbrand to go up against Crabannan in either the sword fight or the quarterstaff. If you wouldn't mind, Nogrod, I'd like Erbrand to face Crabannan off in the quarterstaff
You just got yourself a deal (and Gwath as well - unless he protests mightily). I had pondered whether I should make just a full lottery for "who meets who" but that I think settles it for you guys. Any other favourites?

Also I'd like to hear more about the sack-fight as well; Harreld, Dan, Javan, Kara?

I should have ample time on the few days to come so I might start writing and maybe posting the sack-fight on let's say thursday (if that isn't too rushed that is). But I'd like to have a few points about the participators before I start doing it.

And as you are with it, just give the points on their quarterstaff-abilities as well - and how you anticipate them to fare in that.