View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 05:18 PM   #154
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post

Other than that - I'm a bit worried about how carefully non-committal Wilwa's post toDay is. It wouldn't have alarmed me in a normal situation, but on a Day when we lose if we lynch an innocent, the wolves would have good reason to be extra flexible in who they vote for. It looks like she's trying to keep all ends open and not voice an opinion before something definite happens, exactly what a wolf might want to do on a Day like this.
My post had that kind of tone because I intended for it to be the first of many contributions today, not my sole contribution, but once again my stupid real life has gotten in the way of my pretend life (I was offered a job interview tomorrow that I had to make very last minute travel plans for, my day has been insane).

The one good thing about RL stuff is I will be up very early now in the morning and can therefore wait to vote and be around for DL. Though we don't want to all make last minute votes either, the wolves will likely be making every attempt to vote as late as possible so they can have control over the outcome. My best suggestion is that we shouldn't spread the votes out too much, try to reach some consensus before voting so the 4 Ordos can maintain some semblance of control by trying their best to all vote the same way. I'm aware that it's not necessarily possible to accomplish this, but we should do our best.

Perhaps since we all have seemed to agree that Inzil is very likely innocent we let him vote first and then the other 3 Ordos agree to vote the same way no matter what? The wolves will then either jump on board or vote elsewhere. If we get an innocent than yes we lose, but if we hit a wolf we might actually have an idea of who else to look at tomorrow based on who didn't want to go along with the plan?