View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 06:33 PM   #25
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Agan waves casually to Mira and Kent and blows a kiss to Form. Then she notices Nog's boots. "Awesome! I didn't know you're still wearing those! I'm glad they make you feel energetic.
Kuru's impromptu card game faltering as the initiator began to falter, Formendacil caught sight of Aganzir blowing him a kiss, and took the opportunity to mingle a bit more, bowing politely to Firefoot and the others, and making his way to where Agan, wearing a costume from The Lion King was chatting with Shasta, whom he'd not much interacted with.

"Tsk, tsk, Aganzir," he scolded, a contradictory grin on his face. Paternal scolding, he re-emphasised to himself. No flirting with the Downer girls--no letting them flirt with you. At least, don't let's go beyond flirting--that's crossing the line too much as it is.

"You don't approve, serious Master Formy?" said Agan, blowing him another kiss for good measure, causing him to roll his eyes and reply.

"I really can't approve of that stuff--at least in relation to me," he said. "Might get me kicked out of a lifetime vocation, and all that. Besides, there are plenty other people to throw kisses to here. You could always be the first step in turning the phantom/Fea situation into a Love Dodecahedron.

"Which reminds me..." he muttered to himself, "I think I meant to stalk--er, meet. Yes, that's it: meet. Meet Sally at some point."