Thread: Darker Days RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 11:23 PM   #39
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
"I've missed you Thomas. Where have you been the last five years?" Thomas looked at Mayonette. How was he going to answer her question? "Mayonette I've been in Gondor, hoping to train with the men of Gondor. I had hoped to come back to Rohan sooner and perhaps serve General Hama but I was delayed in my leaving. I have missed you. I didn't want to stay gone for five years. I was worried that I would come back and you would be gone. But I see that I have come home at the right time. As for the offering of your horses I would rather take Chianna. She has been there for me when no one else was." Thomas couldn't help but smile.

His heart racing and Thomas looked in Mayonette's eyes. "So you tell me Miss Mayonette, what have you been up to the five years I have been away." He feared what she might say. He was scared that Mayonette would tell him of a new love in her life. He had spent all of his life trying to make something of himself when the one thing he really needed was back at home. He was truly happy now that he was at home. For once in his life nothing else seemed to matter, not the wars of men or the greed of dwarves. This was one feeling he wished would never end.