View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 09:43 AM   #311
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
So Mac has just pulled out all three innocent dreams from Greenie's Seer-post. If he's a wolf - does he realise how strongly he's pointed the innocents at it? And if he's not a wolf - then why does he act like one?
My thoughts as well...

I'm still a bit unsure what we should do toDay. I mean yes, with not empowering anyone we'd send a message to them that we have no known wolf - which is correct and would probably be interpreted correctly by the villagers as what it says (I doubt they would pick from there any annoyance form our part if that is what we'd want to say).

But then again, isn't our job to try and get wolves lynched?

We're getting pretty close to a situation where if there is even a slight feel of a wagon starting on a one of them the others might tighten their lines and it might end up close. Then our vote might make the difference.

So, I'd suggest we don't rush into voting to empower some specific person quite yet, but wait and see how it goes in the Game Thread.

And maybe share some general ideas as to what would be our best course of action.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote