View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 12:31 AM   #300
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
And yeah, I think your conspiracy pack is very, very likely!
I think so too, though I have to say after my reread my entire page of notes on the remaining unknowns was highlighted red (for likely wolf)

I am somewhat sure about Lommy now though - the way she repeatedly criticises the Night kill and says something along the lines of "obviously the wolves think nothing like me", and the way Legate kept listing her as an innocent while vaguely saying it's just a gut feeling and he always trusts his gut feeling with Lommy (what an easy way to avoid suspecting a fellow!). And she'd fit in well with Kath too, saying she doesn't see where the suspicion of Kath comes from while agreeing that the argument against her makes sense, and saying Legate defending Kath looks weird but defending Kath herself in the same post Incidentally Mac defends Kath too while agreeing that the argument against her makes sense. It's almost too tidy which makes me think I'm wrong about one of them and there's one wolf who's not tangled in this at all - namely Brinn, Pitch, or Sally. (Both Mac and Sally kept giving Brinn passes for weird reasons, btw, I'm not sure if it's a pattern or just coincidence though.)

Not that it's really my job to figure this out anymore

Also one more thing that I completely forgot to mention in my first post - if I dreamed the Cobbler I'd see them as an ordinary villager. So it's still possible that Shasta or Rikae is the Cobbler! I'm fairly sure Shasta isn't, and Rikae is a possibility though wouldn't be my first guess.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote