View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 08:40 AM   #38
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Well, Sam is right out. Little fellow lied his fool behind off. No eaves indeed. And hobbits are tricksy little creatures, so Frodo is likewise eliminated, as is the Shire.

Theoden might fit the bill, but I tend to think of his situation first rather than the character himself, which leads me to think he is a poor choice.

As for wargs and the forest and the pup in question, I don't think this much applies to them. With the exception of a few notable trees, I don't believe I've found many trees to be either good or evil. Dogs are normally good, but that doesn't make Huan honest, and as for wargs....well, I could make a joke about Eomer, but I'll keep it to myself and simply comment no further on these options.

I could pick Feanor, but I'd only be catering to the phantom's interests, and we can never have that, can we?

The Witch-King (which king?) then. As some others have mentioned, he never tried to hide his evilness. I can appreciate that in a villain. Of course there was deceit involved in other ways, but the Witch-King himself was always pure, honest, downright dirty evil. Definitely something to consider.

And Tol-in-Gaurhoth? Well, you know, there is always deceit in that game. However, I must put forward the following for review:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Also, did you have to say such a painfully honest-sounding thing? Meh.
Now let us also consider this:

Quote:
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for.
True words, all. It is the most seemingly trustworthy, the most forthcoming that are the most successful werewolves. They don't lie, they mislead. They tell the truth but conform it to their desires. The best werewolves are not dishonest. They are, instead, the ones who put their furry arm around your fleshy shoulder, tell you they trust you, and then bite you as you're going in for the snuggle.

As such, and given how I like to play Werewolf (actually how I like to play, not just that I like to play), I believe my choice has been made.

++Tol-in-Gaurhoth

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 08-20-2012 at 08:43 AM.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote